The endoscope Cabinet of the ULF system medical technology allows for a light, fast, and safe storage of TEE probes. In particular, the protection against kinking of the probe cable and the discharge of the connector cable is to be emphasized. A bending and the resulting damage to the probe cable, due to the costs may be high repair.
The connector is kept secured and hygienic in the Connector bracket. The probe handle, as well as the ultrasonic probe head to find a reliable protection against mechanical damage in the matching brackets.
Execution also for mobile applications in the changing rooms with the ULF system unit carriage or mounting on the customer's device to the car (a consultation with the ULF system is required).
Available In the following colours:
Endoscope Storage Cabinet TB1W
Item number: 30350
Endoscope Cabinet for wall mounting. Design for the absorption of 1 TEA-probe. With 1 profile rail, idler bracket, Cup for probes, handle, part, Connector bracket and the 2 cable clamps, protection.
Endoscope Storage Cabinet TB2W
Item number: 30360
Endoscope Cabinet for wall mounting. Design for the shooting of 2 TEA probes. With 2 rails, deflection bracket, goblets for probe-to-grip terminals part, connector brackets, and 4 cable protection.
Technical data of TEE Storage Cabinet
- All the parts with a T-slot profile and plate
- Material Standard Finish: Aluminum
- With all-round rubber seal
- The side top and bottom vents with Filters
- Door made of Plexiglas with aluminum handle
- Length of profile rails: 105 and 160 cm
- Overall dimensions in 1 endoscope Cabinet: H/T/B 180x14x28 cm
- The total dimensions of 2, the endoscope Cabinet: H/T/B 180x14x55 cm
- Weight in 1 endoscope Cabinet: 17.5 kg
- Weight at 2 endoscope Cabinet: 31.5 kg